Friday 4 December 2015

Next Poem



Hello there!

It's been a while since I released my last poem. I have been keeping really busy with my other affairs and couldn't possibly get to completing poems. So, I took a major hiatus.

But rest assured, the next work is going to be one of my more ambitious ones. I have been working on it very regularly, in small bits, adding intricacies over intricacies. I really hope you would like it.
Like my last four poems, again this would showcase a different style of writing and a different theme. It's mood would be very reflective of December. I hope you all like it.

See you soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LIFE AMONG GHOSTS

LIFE AMONG GHOSTS © ghostlyactivities.com When I was kid I couldn’t go to sleep, Scared that the ghosts were lingering bene...