Saturday 18 June 2016

NEW MATERIAL



Hey readers,

After a long hiatus, I am going to update my next material on the blog. It won't be a poem. Just like I had said during the introductory post of the blog, the blogposts will consist of many types of materials. This time around it is going to be a story. It's going to be a criminal-political-thriller revolving around twelve main characters representing the features of the various zodiac signs. The story is titled "The Zodiac Wheel."



I hope you like it.
Stay tuned. Coming Soon.
Subscribe to the blog using the option given to the right and be the first to know about new posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LIFE AMONG GHOSTS

LIFE AMONG GHOSTS © ghostlyactivities.com When I was kid I couldn’t go to sleep, Scared that the ghosts were lingering bene...