Monday 22 June 2015

1000 Views in & Updates on Poem #2



Hey Guys!

A great news people! My blog has crossed a 1000 views in less than 30 days. I consider this to be an important milestone considering the fact that this blog is not about something that is already famous. It consists of new ideas and original posts by the author/poet Shivam Murari (ME!).

This achievement could not have been possible without your support, my wonderful readers. The way you have encouraged me with your views, your shares, your likes, your +1s in unimaginable considering that this is my very first full-fledged blog where I have started putting up poems that I have written. So,  thank you a billion times for being there for me and providing me with the confidence to continue.

I am currently working day in day out on my Poem #2, which I am going to upload real soon.  The poem belongs to a genre that I have found real interest in, in the recent past and, hence, have written a lot of poems in that genre. So you might find that the next few poems are going to be very cohesive in nature as far as the genre is concerned.

The next poem is something very different from "To Draupadi". It deals with a topic which is just as universal as the issue discussed in the poem To Draupadi, but is of a completely different nature. It, unlike the matter of To Draupadi, has been discussed and written about by the poets since time immemorial and that is what makes this topic so cliche-prone. Yet I have tried my best to add pangs of music and mugs of new angles to the idea. I have tried to express it from a different perspective while ensuring the topic remains the same at the soul. I'm really excited to make you all read my next poem.

Till then read To Draupadi again by clicking HERE.

Please keep showering you love the same way.

Take Care. Stay subscribed. See you soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LIFE AMONG GHOSTS

LIFE AMONG GHOSTS © ghostlyactivities.com When I was kid I couldn’t go to sleep, Scared that the ghosts were lingering bene...